Why invest in the city of Gradiška?
Top 10 reasons why to invest in Gradiška
1. Strategic location on the border with the EU – The best geostrategic position for your investment in the whole Bosnia and Herzegovina.
2. Access to the market of over 500 million customers – Our best reference for existing and foreign investors. Run your business outside of the EU’s legal framework, and export to the EU.
3. Easy access to international markets – (CEFTA, EFTA, FREE TRADE AGREEMENT WITH TURKEY) A convenient link between the east and west, as well as the north and south of Europe. The hub of business routes on the Balkan Peninsula.
4. Business security – The Stabilization and Association Agreement signed between BiH and the European Union, which is the guarantee of security to your business.
5. A favourable legal framework for foreign investments – Transfer of profit is exempted from payment of tax; foreign investments are exempted from payment of customs duties on the equipment that is the subject of investment.
6. The largest transit border crossing in BiH of international character – With annual number of over 1,000,000 passenger vehicles and 100,000 freight vehicles. The largest border crossing in BiH for the trade of goods of animal and plant original.
8. Competitive and qualified workforce – The most available workforce in the area of light industry, manufacturing and crafts.
9. Organized infrastructure with exceptionally favourable operating costs – Lower costs of electricity, utilities, telecommunications, construction costs, etc.
10. Proactive and flexible administration – Proactive administration, accelerated procedures for registration of companies and issuing construction and other permits. Support by the Centre for Investors.
Invest in Gradiška
The area of the city of Gradiška is extremely attractive for opening of the branch offices and production plants of the firms that want to do operate outside of the legislation framework of EU and to export in it and at the same time operate for the market of CEFTE. The border of the European Union makes the City of Gradiška the most frequent border crossing in Bosnia and Herzegovina with the adequately equipped customs terminal and efficient freight forwarding services represents an ideal area for investment in the operations of the distribution, production, transport and freight forwarding, subcontracting, lohn operations and joint investments, as well as the other types of business cooperation.
The existing side of the investment into the joint operations and firms with the domestic business people are the proof of a good cooperation and profit which the business people may achieve here. The local firms are already present on the foreign markets through different partnerships and export and are opened for cooperation with the foreign investors.
Companies from the area of the city of Gradiška have important contracts for the procurement and delivery of goods and services with the companies from EU, particularly in the metalworking, woodworking, textile and agro-food sector. In each of these sectors exists the possibilities and readiness of the owners for the new contracting of businesses, joint investments as well as the readiness on including the owners of the foreign companies in the ownership structure of the domestic firms.
- Metalworking sector
- Woodworking sector
- Textile sector
- Agri-food sector
- Services and other activities
The city of Gradiška has a respectable industry tradition and the potential in the human
resources which is certainly interesting for the investment in the metalworking industry.
In the area of municipality of Gradiška woodworking sector is on the rise, as evidenced by
the bigger number of the firms specialized for the production of the final products
chairs, doors, windows, upholstered and panel furniture.
Municipality of Gradiška has a long tradition and good international respect
when it comes to the textile and clothing sector.
Fertile fields of the Lijevče polje, long tradition of the agricultural production,
excellent climatic conditions, built agricultural infrastructure represent
the main resource and potential for the development of this sector.
The field of tourism definitely falls into the most interesting and most attractive potential investors,
whereas, Gradiška is exceptionally rich area from the point of view of the tourist offer, culture and tradition.
Services and other activities
Due to its excellent geostrategic position, municipality of Gradiška represents an extremely transit area
to which favours the development of the industry of services, trade, construction and other service activities.
Successful stories of the investors
PMP Jelšingrad – Fabrika mašina a.d.
PMP Jelšingrad – Fabrika mašina a.d. is a part of the international corporation of PMP Industries form the Italian city Caseano. The Firm is a leading manufacturer of the spare parts for steel plants (axes, gears, bearings and similar) and it places its products for the famous world buyers such as Siemens, Danieli, Inteco, Hyster-Yale, Takraf, ThyssenKrupp, FAM, Acroni, STG group and many others.
„Gradiška possesses hardworking and talented people. People who work at this area are diligent and devoted to what they do and that is very important to us.“
Director, PMP Jelšingrad – Fabrika mašina a.d. Gradiška
Mehanizmi B d.o.o.
Mehanizmi B is the company that for already six years has operated with the company Philips, which succeeded to produce a million of depilatories for the Market of the European Union. Mehanizmi B are the daughter firm of the Slovenian company “Iskra” from Lipnica, and from the beginning of the production of depilatories has made between 30 000 to 40 000 depilators a month.
„Availability and the qualification of the working force with the favourable operational expenses of operations was the key for the development of our business at the area of municipality of Gradiška.“
Director, Mehanizmi B d.o.o. Gradiška
Nova Dipo d.o.o.
Nova Dipo firm with the tradition of over 162 years long , the producer of the beach and oak furniture has tied its operation with the worldly famous brand IKEA to which they deliver over 1 000 000 chairs on annual level.
„In the time of our present development in the municipal administration we had a reliable partner, whose administration was extremely helpful and understood our demands and needs.”
Director, Nova Dipo d.o.o.
Tikt manufaktura d.o.o.
The firm, Tikt manufaktura d.o.o. has established the production plants in Gradiška from which it directly places its products to the parent company TIKT performance parts in Germany. The products of this company have found its place with the worldly famous buyers in the machine and car industry such as the firms KTM, Porsche, Mercedes Benz and others.
„To produce outside the borders of EU and to operate in the borders of the same, with the favourable operational costs and professional working force were the right decision for our company.”
Director, TIKT manufaktura d.o.o.
Get in touch
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Tel: +387 51 810 300
Tel: +387 51 810 353