10 reasons why to invest in Gradiška
Why invest in the municipality of Gradiška?
Top 10 reasons why to invest in Gradiška
1. Strategic location on the border with the EU – The best geostrategic position for your investment in the whole Bosnia and Herzegovina.
2. Access to the market of over 500 million customers – Our best reference for existing and foreign investors. Run your business outside of the EU’s legal framework, and export to the EU.
3. Easy access to international markets – (CEFTA, EFTA, FREE TRADE AGREEMENT WITH TURKEY) A convenient link between the east and west, as well as the north and south of Europe. The hub of business routes on the Balkan Peninsula.
4. Business security – The Stabilization and Association Agreement signed between BiH and the European Union, which is the guarantee of security to your business.
5. A favourable legal framework for foreign investments – Transfer of profit is exempted from payment of tax; foreign investments are exempted from payment of customs duties on the equipment that is the subject of investment.
6. The largest transit border crossing in BiH of international character – With annual number of over 1,000,000 passenger vehicles and 100,000 freight vehicles. The largest border crossing in BiH for the trade of goods of animal and plant original.
8. Competitive and qualified workforce – The most available workforce in the area of light industry, manufacturing and crafts.
9. Organized infrastructure with exceptionally favourable operating costs – Lower costs of electricity, utilities, telecommunications, construction costs, etc.
10. Proactive and flexible administration – Proactive administration, accelerated procedures for registration of companies and issuing construction and other permits. Support by the Centre for Investors.
Get in touch
Mayor of the Municipality
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Tel: +387 51 810 300
Tel: +387 51 810 353
Direct mail request to the Mayor